- Salary Offer $55,000 to $70,000
Processing Air & Ocean Export shipments and provide effective Customer Service to our internal and external customers.
We are looking for an Export (Ocean /Air) Supervisor.The person will need to have a good knowledge of both air and ocean and will need to be familiar with the IATA regulation to handle air export . The person will be also responsible to be security coordinato.
- Coordinate Air & Ocean shipments from exporters and overseas offices to final destination
- Process Export documentation ( MAWB/ MBL / HAWB/ HBL / AES / Manifests/ Labels/ Check KSMS ) according to regulations for Air & Sea Shipments
- Coordinate trucking from the customer to the warehouse and from the warehouse to the airline or steamship line in compliance with TSA regulations.
- Closely monitor & follow up on shipments to ensure departure and arrival
- Work closely with our overseas partners / carriers and authorized representatives
- Send Pre-alert documents
- Negotiate rates with carriers
- Provide quotes to customers and overseas partners
- Process invoices accurately & timely.
- Perform any related tasks as required and assigned.
- Familiarity with TSA / IATA regulation
- The person will attend the class IAC training to become Security Coordinator
- 5-10 years experience in Air & Ocean Export freight forwarding
- Organizational skills
- Ability to multi task in a fast- paced environment
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- General computer knowledge