Kuehne+Nagel is looking for a Warehouse Associate who is dependable, a team player, and enjoys working in a fast paced environment!
A Warehouse Worker, or Warehouse Associate, is responsible for carrying out the logistics of receiving, processing, storing and sending inventory according to purchase orders and shipping schedules. Their duties include loading orders onto trucks and shipping containers, organizing incoming stock and putting the appropriate labels on outgoing parcels.
- Duties may include receiving, checking, palletizing, shrink wrapping, and storing
- Verify and receive materials into inventory
- Mark and inventory packages for storage or transit
- Work from pick sheet to pull product or supplies
Your skills & experiences
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Basic computer and math skills
- Ability to walk/stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
- Prior experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment is a plus
Good reasons to join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Elk Grove Village