The Air Logistics Customer Care Manager will be responsible for implementing and managing the Customer Care strategy at the Newcastle branch and help to coach and professionalise the Air Logistics team, therefore continuously optimizing the customer service resulting in customer excellence. The Air Logistics Customer Care Manager will lead the Air Customer Care team who are responsible for direct interaction with our customers, encompassing but not limited to; proactive customer service, problem solving, customer follow up and interaction with our sales colleagues.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Customer Care Team.
- Ensure Customer Care Location achieves budgeted targets manage costs effectively.
- Take ownership and ensure the implementation of a Customer Care strategy in location and ownership of individual coaching and development and professionalization of the Customer Care Team.
- Ensure close cooperation with Branch Management as well as Operational/Revenue Care Centre Managers and teams for an optimized customer experience.
- Develop and on-board new customer opportunities, including direct visits to customers.
- Actively manage interfaces and information / knowledge exchange between our customers and amongst KN teams.
- Focus on continuous improvement on processes and controls aiming for a consistent customer centric model.
Own overall processes, escalations and all other matters for your team and your internal customers
Your Skills and Experiences
- Education in Transport and/or Logistics with a qualification in Logistics, either degree or CILT would be advantageous but not necessary
- Management or Supervisory experience in the Transport and/or Logistics sector, ideally with a focus on Air Logistics
- Strong Leadership skills and experience in managing a variety of teams and being able to understand team dynamics and how to get the best out of the team
- Understand and respect the company confidentiality and compliance regulations (e.g. Code of Conduct).
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, very good time management skills with the ability to set priorities, fulfil critical tasks in time and keep to deadlines
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary with discretionary bonus and 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance and private medical insurance. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.