Forwarding Jobs Recruitment Division
Air Import – Dulles, VA – USA
- Salary offer ▵ $48,000 - $65,000 p/a
Responsibilities of the position include
- Coordinate and monitor highly critical air freight import shipments end to end.
- Proactively communicate disruptions.
- Insure shipments are picked up and flown as booked from origin locations around the world.
- Manage and execute the flow of information and documents for each process.
- Track and input arrival and customs clearance statuses.
- Arrange final mile delivery.
- Insure SOP and tariff compliance along with best practices and efficiencies.
- Troubleshoot air import shipments.
Requirements of the position include
- Cargowise experience, air experience, customs entry, AMS experience
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- 2+ years freight forwarding experience in air import.
- Strong knowledge and experience with rate card interpretation.
- Desire and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Regular, direct interaction with customers by phone and email.
- Professional demeanour, excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Windows programs, specifically Word and Excel.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Dulles