- Prepare and assemble all documents as necessary for imports and exports
- Prepare, route, and cut airbills and manifests
- Correct billings and issue debit and credit memos for customers
- Arrange for pick up and movement of freight to gateways
- Expedite inbound import traffic to facilitate customs clearance
- Initiate and maintain customer master profiles in order to have correction information on hand in order to offer consistent service
- Key in U.S. Customs entry line items into the Import CHB Computer System and submit entry to customs
- Communicate information and instructions to/from vendors
- Help research and resolve operational problems
- Review all documents, contact all first-time customers, and perform credit checks
- Other duties as assigned
Must be able to pass any federal/state/local government, airport, or company-required background checks, clearances, and/or drug and alcohol tests.
Knowledge and Skills
- This is an intermediate level position.
- Good interpersonal skills required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Generally prefer 2-4 years of experience.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Franklin Park