Position Description Summary
- Prepares accurate airfreight import documents.
- Interacts with clients and handles the transactional requirements of their accounts.
- Interacts with peers, subordinates, and colleagues at various Schenker divisions.
- Complies with ISO Standard Operating Procedures and the instructions of one’s supervisor or manager.
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience in Air Freight Forwarding operations, import.
- Experience in sales or customer interface.
- Education in CIFFA.
- Intermediate computer literacy (Excel – Word – PowerPoint).
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Must pass any government, airport, or company-required background checks, clearances, and/or tests.
401(k), Dental, Direct Deposit, Holidays, Medical, Vision
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Mississauga