- Salary offer ▵ $45,000 - $60,000 p/a
Air Export will serve in an operations capacity, responsible for processing export shipments including accompanying export documentation.
Major duties and responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Track and Trace shipments.
- Prepare, handle, and process shipment documentation- including house and master air waybills, commercial documents, and customs/regulatory documents.
- Accurate and timely data entry into our operating system.
- Dispatch freight.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers, vendors, other Expeditors offices worldwide, and co-workers through high volume of email, phone, instant message, and person to person.
- Monitor reports.
- Accurate and timely client billing.
- Contribute to maintaining strong service provider relationships- airlines, trucking companies, and others.
- Maintain compliance standards at all times- including internal policies and procedures, external government regulations, and customer requirements.
- Meet key performance indicators to support department, branch, product, and company goals.
- Desire to understand overall department process flow and constantly seek opportunities for improved efficiency.
- Training and Development – must obtain required 52 hours of annual training. (company provided)
- Cargowise experience, air experience, export
- Effective interpersonal skills – including the ability to listen, comprehend and to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills are critical.
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficient computer skills – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Proven background for excellent attendance.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Philadelphia