- Responsible for AFR Export P&L and operational KPI’s
- Ensures customer and operations requirements are met and takes corrective actions in case of deviations from customer requirements
- Ensures handling of required Export documents according to regulations and internal procedures
- Follows-up shipment status in the Export area, identifies incidents and ensures resolution of incidents
- Supports Customer Service in the incident and exception management resolution
- Creates, builds and maintains excellent relationships with key suppliers both internal and external
- Continuously monitors supplier performance and develops improvement plan when required
- Identifies training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional department
- Creates, builds and maintains relationships with other internal functions
- Acts as subject matter expert for ad hoc operational questions with regards to accounts which are being serviced
- Ensures that proper implementation of customer has been conducted before Operations is starting regular business service
- Drives Continuous Improvement in Process Flows for Air Export as well as with the Warehouse and Dispatch work streams.
Skills / Requirements
- 6+ years Airfreight experience in the freight forwarding industry preferred
- 1+ years’ leadership experience preferred
- Temperature-controlled, perishable, DG/Hazmat working experience preferred
- Experience using CargoWise software a plus
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly developed interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Understands basic managerial approaches for work direction, motivation, and disciplinary action
- Excellent customer service skills
We are proud of our history and what we have created, a global market leader with 30,000 passionate employees. Our aspiration is to become the undisputed leader in our industry, when people think of forwarding; we want them to think DGF, because we have:
- The largest global network with more than ~30,000 passionate employees
- The most efficient processes and fastest response times
- The best solutions and best customer service
Our Vision: The Logistics Company for the World
Our Mission: Excellence. Simply Delivered.
Our Purpose: We connect people, improving their lives.
Our Values: Respect & Results
Our Goals: Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Sharon Hill