Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage daily import customs transactions in accordance with regulation guidelines and company policy
- Develop, implement and maintain procedures for Export departments
- Establish internal controls for profitable margin accounts, short sales and options
- Research and resolve customer complaints on Export service and operational issues
- Assist sales department acquire new accounts
- Ensure accurate and timely service to avoid penalties
- Ensure accurate and timely billing of all customers
- Ensure a safe working environment through consistent practice of safety programs and procedures
- Select and place staff, ensure staff training and define specific job assignments
- Manage staff performance to ensure required levels of productivity and organizational objectives are met
- This is a management position.
- Exceptional interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Mandatory 10 plus years of related supervisory or management experience.
- Individual must be capable of managing numerous staff members and high volume of transactions.
401(k), Dental, Direct Deposit, Holidays, Medical, Vision
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Franklin Park