Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of the company you will find professionalism,leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach tologistics.
- 18,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Track and Trace shipments.
- Prepare, handle, and process documentation- including house and master air waybills, commercial documents,and customs/regulatory documents.
- Accurate and timely data entry into our operating system.
- Dispatch freight.
- Communicate effectively with customers, vendors, other Expeditors offices worldwide, and co-workers throughhigh volume of email, phone, instant message, and in person.
- Monitor reports.
- Accurate and timely invoicing.
- Contribute to maintaining strong vendor relationships- airlines, trucking companies, and others.
- Maintain compliance standards at all times- including internal policies and procedures, external governmentregulations, and customer requirements.
- Meet key performance indicators to support department, branch, product, and company goals.
- Desire to understand overall department process flow and constantly seek opportunities for improved efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, however equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Effective interpersonal skills- including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, and to communicate clearly andconcisely both verbally and in writing.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills are critical.
- Proficient computer skills- solid data entry with high accuracy rate, email, internet, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Desire for a career in supply chain/logistics.
- Expeditors offers excellent benefits
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Ellenwood