Air Export Gateway Agent – Bensenville – USA
- Provide excellent customer service – both internal/external whether verbal or email.
- Effective interpersonal skills – ability to relate to internal peers at different levels as well as external customers and vendors.
- Ability to work without constant supervision – self motivation and attention to detail required. Assuming the role of a leader and taking charge of situations is also encouraged.
- Process export gateway shipments by working closely with immediate counterparts in the air export departments in the region.
- Ability to prioritize and shift focus as needed to complete daily tasks.
- Display a willingness to learn and help support other areas of the department as needed.
- Maintaining positive vendor relations.
- Constant communication with the warehouse staff during the consolidation process. Ensures quality and compliance as shipments are received and tendered to our vendors.
- Dispatching and overseeing all airport transfers and pickups with local trucking vendors.
- On-going commitment to quality and data integrity. Responsible for daily updating and monitoring of various reporting tools.
- Detailed attention to CASS accounting and local accounting to ensure we are paying our bills timely and correctly.
- Responsible for the management of our capacity through posted consolidation schedules and in booking additional space as needed.
- Maintain and update all posted tariffs from our vendors.
- Required 52 hours of training per year.
- Constant self development.
- Tuesday-Saturday hours. 7am-4pm or 10am-7pm.
Expeditors offers competitive benefits to all full time employees including
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Education Program
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Bensenville