“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
As a Fortune 500 company, Expeditors employs more than 15,000 trained professionals in a worldwide network of over 300 locations across six continents. Expeditors satisfies the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems. Our services include the consolidation and forwarding of air or ocean freight, customs brokerage, vendor consolidation, cargo insurance, time-definite transportation, order management, warehousing, distribution and customized logistics solutions. Expeditors is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
The position involves working in the Airfreight export department, organising customer shipments by airfreight from Dublin to destinations throughout the world. The job will entail dealing with all aspects
of the service – cutting airway-bills, dealing with airlines and customers, organising collection of goods, invoicing and dealing with customs.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate movement of airfreight shipments from collection point to international destinations
- Liaise with airlines, airports & destination offices
- Be familiar with airline rates & update
- Process SAD documents
- Invoice customers
- Generate relevant export documentation correctly
- Other such duties as required within Air Freight department (Imports & Exports)