Job Title:Air Export Agent
Job Location:Denver, Colorado
DHL Global Forwarding (DGF)is the world leader in air freight services and one of the leading providers of ocean freight services. Around 30,000 employees work to ensure we transport our customers of shipments by air or sea. DGF’s logistics solutions span the entire supply chain, from the factory to the shop floor. This also includes special transport-related services.Visit our career site on the web athttps://www.logistics.dhl/us-en/home/careers.html
As anAir Export Agent you will be responsible for the movement of our customer’s air export shipments.You will be the main point of contact for coordination between customer’s shipment exports, customs brokers, and shipping carriers.
The shift for this role will be Mon-Fri, 11am – 8pm.
- Completes coordination between all applicable parties for all air export shipments for our customers; ensures timely bookings with airline on customer behalf
- Prepares export documentation, including entry into Logis Air, in accordance to country requirements as well as the preparation of Certificate of Origin, Cargo Manifest, NAFTA Certificate, Airway Bill and any other documents required by the customer
- Compliant filing of AES (automated electronic system) export customs
- Communicates regularly with customer in regards to customer’s shipment status as well as continuous communication with overseas to meet delivery commitments; follow-up with airline to monitor and track departure and arrival information and updates
- Ensures invoicing of rendered services is completed accurately and in a timeframe consistent with company policy.
- Ensure customer profiles are accurate and updated
- Meet all KPI’s assigned and audited by the Control Tower
Skills / Requirements:
- International shipping / transportation experience required
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Detail oriented and strong follow-up skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Air freight industry experience preferred
- Cargo Wise systems knowledge is a plus
- Warehouse experience is a plus
- Dangerous goods experience/certification is plus
Why join DHL Global Forwarding?
We are part of Deutsche Post DHL, the world’s leading logistics provider with operations in over 220 countries. Visit our career site on the web athttps://www.logistics.dhl/us-en/home/careers.html