Air and Road Freight Operator 128 views1 application
- Salary Offer £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
(Freight experience is absolutely essential. Any applications without this will be dismissed)
I am currently recruiting for a privately owned multi modal forwarder based in Leeds. Due to an increase in accounts they are looking for an experienced Air or Road Freight Operator to join their established team
This client has been operating for over 40 years and are well established name within the industry. With 4 operational centres across the UK and extensive reach globally they are going through and exciting period of expansion.
AIR / ROAD FREIGHT OPERATOR DUTIES
- Liaising with clients /overseas partners / airlines / agents
- Speaking with customers and clients on a regular basis, negotiating rates and providing quotations.
- Contacting clients making sure all information / paperwork has been received for the shipment.
- Working on Key Accounts
- Dealing with Import documentation from start to finish including Customs Entries.
- Making sure all documentation is progressed and inputted into the system
My client is looking for someone who has the following:
- Experience in air or road freight operations
- A continuous improvement based outlook
- The ability to work within a small focused team
- A passion for leaning and to build a career in freight
- Good use of Microsoft packages