Responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to senior management and executing confidential, complex and sensitive matters. Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
What are you going to do?
- Perform a broad range of administrative and clerical functions of a confidential or specialized nature on a regular basis.
- Prepare, compose and initiate accurate and timely correspondence, memoranda, presentation material and reports.
- Coordinate resources and obtain information for special projects and assignments.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, conferences and appointments.
- Answer routine telephone calls, providing information to callers, including senior management and key external sources.
- Manage information; organize and maintain paper and electronic files, ensuring files are updated and maintained on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate and/or facilitate travel arrangements.
- Process and/or prepare expenses reports for senior management.
- File paperwork and maintain filing system.
- Perform various special projects as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum three years related experience.
- Minimum one year industry experience preferred.
- Must be PC literate.
- Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications.
- Demonstrated ability to compose, edit and proofread written documents (routine letters, business correspondence and reports of varying complexity).
- Ability to produce error-free documents from rough draft involving a standard business vocabulary, or a limited range of specialized recurrent terminology.
- Skilled in the creation of spreadsheets, reports, charts, and graphs.
- Excellent planning, time management, collaboration, decision making, organization, presentation and negotiating skills.
- Knowledgeable of company policies, practices and operations.
- Must be flexible, able to balance multiple tasks and changing priorities, and possess exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Southaven