Tradewin is a leading international trade compliance consulting firm. We provide advice and services that help companies become compliant with import and export laws and regulations. We also help clients find and implement opportunities to reduce costs, improve cycle times, minimize customs duties and enhance the visibility and security of their supply chains. The complex issues that international companies need to address both before and after cargo physically moves are our specialty. Our employees provide key services including HTS classification, duty drawback, reconciliation, import and export compliance assessment, duty recovery and minimization, and CTPAT/supply chain security program implementation. In short, we help our clients achieve faster, cheaper and safer trade.
The Tradewin Administrative Assistant will be involved in a variety of functions in support of Tradewin’s consulting business. These include billing, process auditing, and general administrative support. The ideal candidate will have exceptional attention to detail.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Update Tradewin’s Client Relationship system and ensure data integrity measurements are met for the practice.
- Take on additional assignments, as required, in support of company needs.
- Ensure accurate and timely client billing
- Assist in Internal Controls and Audits by preparing required information/documentation.
- Support Accounting Department with miscellaneous projects and assignments.
- Responsible for ensuring invoices are sent out timely
- Follow on invoices and escalate as needed
- Cross-train in other departmental processes to assist in coverage during high volume times, vacations, absences, etc.
To be the most effective in this position we are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Proficient computer skills- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Prior experience with billing systems Quickbooks, BillQuick and/or other Accounting software
- Oral and written proficiency in the English language
- Effective interpersonal skills- including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, and to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work productively both individually and in a team environment
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Strong rapport and relationship-building focused
- Customer Service: 6 months to 1 year experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Tradewin offers excellent benefits including
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.