UPS Kentish Town, London NW5 3UP
You will be responsible for various administrative tasks within an office and warehouse environment. These positions will be 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday with flexibility for overtime.
Monday to Friday 3.00am – 12.00pm
We are UPS, the world’s largest package delivery company, and we’re seeking a temporary full-time Clerk to work at our Kentish Town facility. You’ll be joining a diverse team of amazing people going the extra mile in every way.
Your role will be to support our service promise by ensuring that information is collected and entered swiftly and accurately into our systems. What you can expect in return is a focus on your future and support in maintaining your wellbeing. Think health and wellness programs, competitive compensation and industry-leading learning and development. The opportunities to get your future moving the right direction are all at your fingertips.
Think you’ve got the goods?
What you’ll get:
- Competitive pay – £26,520.00 annual salary
- Company pension scheme, discounts at major retailers (like Apple), cinemas and attractions (such as Alton Towers and The London Eye), plus many more benefits
- Full training to help you perform at your best
- Opportunities to progress – thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy’
The safety of our people, our customers and our community is our priority. As well as receiving Health and Safety training relevant to your role, rest assured that we have implemented stringent safety measures in all of our facilities during the ongoing Coronavirus climate, to include social distancing, more frequent facility deep cleaning and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) on the job.
What you’ll do:
- Dealing with customer complaints/queries in a professional and timely manner whether on the phone or face to face
- You will be liaising with customers, drivers and internal departments to assist in query resolution
- Taking phone calls and dealing with customers on reception
- Investigating and reporting to the Centre or customer to assist with query resolution
- Meet set targets on a daily basis
- Responsible for any additional tasks given
- Packaging handling required – of various weights and sizes
- General admin duties using various UPS systems
What you’ll need:
- Excellent customer service, communication and problem solving skills
- Flexible, friendly attitude required
- Computer literate with basic knowledge of Windows applications and the use of e-mail
- Able to work in a fast pace, time specific and targeted environment
- Work well in a team
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Polite, professional confident manner
- An excellent telephone manner and be able to work well under pressure, often to strict deadlines
- Flexibility as duties and priorities may change at short notice
- Flexibility with hours
- Some experience in a similar work environment would be an advantage