The purpose of this role is to process the daily requests for new vendor set-ups or changes to existing vendors. This role follows strong internal controls to eliminate fraudulent vendors and to ensure proper 1099 reporting.
- Review completed forms, verifying information is valid.
- Verify vendor is not a duplicate in Oracle system.
- Validate vendor name and tax ID number with IRS website.
- Load all supplier information into Oracle system.
- Set up ACH payment if requested.
- Set up Purchase Card payment if requested.
- Assist site with questions regarding vendor form.
- Assist vendor with questions regarding required information.
- Ensure accounting controls and policies are being applied appropriately at all levels.
- Meet published deadlines.
- Maintain all supplier records for auditing and review purposes.
- Perform other duties as assigned; adapt to changing priorities.
Required Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Basic familiarity with accounting
- 0-3+ year of job related experience, preferred
Essential job functions
- Preparation of customer invoices for multiple accounts.
- Audit of vendor invoices for multiple accounts.
- Recommends modifications to improve billing standard operating procedures and processes
- Daily communication and reporting to upper management
- Participates in determining the proper accounting treatment of unusual transactions
- Ability to learn various software systems to perform duties, including but not limited to Oracle AR & AP, CPM and Blackline.
- Collect and analyze financial data to assist management in business decisions.
- Coordinate client reporting and variance analysis
- Effectively communicate with Vendors, Operations, Key Account Managers, and Customers to accomplish necessary objectives
- Ability to understand and interpret performance metrics to effectively communicate results
- Ability to interpret contractual and pricing methodology and apply to daily operations
- Ability to effectively communicate and interpret monthly financial results
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Lockbourne