Job Description & responsibilities:
- Perform entry level accounting functions such as A/P, A/R and Billing reconciliations
- Assist with Process improvements related to payables and receivables
- Work with Operations to resolve AR discrepancies in a timely manner
- Work in a team to reach department goals
- Work with vendors and suppliers regarding billing and payment process solutions/improvements
- Work with supervisor and manager to develop reporting/trending for said accounting job functions
- Review and process new accounts for credit set up
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Excellent administrative & organizational skills with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Excellent people skills and a desire to work both with team members within the organization & with external customers on a daily basis.
- Excellent computer skills (proficiency in Microsoft office applications)
- A strong sense of urgency, enthusiasm, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to handle high volume accounts without compromising work quality
- An analytical mindset focused on process improvement.
- Experience in Accounting, Logistics, or Finance.
- Understanding of accounting processes (Credit, GL, AR, AP)
- Aptitude for learning new software applications
- Experience with Windows, Outlook Email and Microsoft Office
- Proven background of excellent attendance
Successful candidate must pass the company’s defined background check.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Health, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance provided
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program