Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and Process invoices timely and accurately to service providers
- Establishing and maintaining professional communications with new and existing service providers.
- Logging and resolving invoice discrepancies with service providers
- Coordination with dept managers to escalate and resolve open discrepancies
- Assist with set up for ACH service provider profiles.
- Prepare excel report and PowerPoint (AP Sector only) slides for weekly Finance meetings
- Follow-up with clients weekly via email or phone to confirm status of past term invoices
- Establishing and maintaining professional communications with clients.
- Maintain accounts receivable notes in accounting system.
- Communicate and resolve disputes or discrepancies with clients and dept managers
- Preparation and posting of daily check deposit
- Posting of daily ACH/Wire
- 2 years of industry specific qualification
- Good accounting knowledge
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results
- Pro-active approach, strong organizational skills
- Good computer skills (MS Excel, MS Word)
- Fluent in English
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Austin