Position Description Summary
Responsible for anticipating, researching, and resolving issues that are routine. Communicate with internal and external customers to resolve collection issues, rating errors, billing discrepancies, and process changes. Responsible for one or more of the following activities: check and verify records, prepare invoices and vouchers, type, file, post ledger and general journal entries and/or balance accounts payable and account receivable records. Use office automated systems to input data, generate reports, conduct specialized research projects and respond to inquiries.
- Work within Company mainframe systems to enter and manipulate data
- Create documents, spreadsheets, and/or databases for use by internal or external customers
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and reporting
- Prepare adjustments, journal entries, and manual batches
- Participate in projects and exercises that support GAAP and company objectives
- Research and resolve billing disputes and rating errors
- Assist management in quality assurance The individual in this position must be capable of performing all of the essential functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Knowledge & Skills
- This is an entry-level position.
- Good interpersonal skills required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Generally prefer 0-2 years of experience.
401(k), Dental, Direct Deposit, Holidays, Medical, Vision
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ West Branch