As a member of our team, you will play a large role in our business development efforts. You will be expected to generate sales revenue and assist with driving the company’s growth.
- Generate Revenue – Manage a profitable book of business with a personal drive to exceed revenue goals each month. Act instinctively to achieve objectives without direct supervision.
- Personal Goals- Be responsible for a combination of branch accounts, sales management, and personal book of business.
- Business Development- Expand the development of key accounts by penetrating the decision-making hierarchy, enhancing relationships, selling value-added solutions and raise the visibility of Team Worldwide within the total supply chain of the organization.
- Develop and implement sales plans concentrating within the Baltimore, MD and surrounding areas.
- Have Client Focus- Effectively manage urgent client and management requests in a timely manner. Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with clients and co-workers with a focus on relationship building and collaboration.
- Negotiate – Superior decision-making, problem-solving and negotiation skills. Create effective proposals and be proficient in presenting and pricing client RFQ requests.
- Generate Leads – You’re highly motivated and self-driven. Work independently to identify, develop and enhance sales opportunities in assigned territories. Generate and manage a detailed sales pipeline via CRM from prospect origination to valued long-term client. Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, cold calls, business meetings, email, and networking.
- Client Interaction – Demonstrate in-depth industry knowledge with the ability to identify, anticipate, understand and respond to client needs promptly. Utilize information to make relevant recommendations to win, maintain and develop client relationships.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of international and domestic logistics and cargo transportation sales experience desired.
- Outside business-to-business sales management experience highly preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Established presence in the marketplace preferred.
- Proven sales track record in business development.
- Must be willing to travel as required by the client and corporate needs.
- Some after hours or weekend work as required by client demands and/or seasonality typical to transportation.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Baltimore