- Salary offer ▵ DOE
Respond to new and current client base regarding complaints and service enquiries and maintain and grow the existing client base in the Distribution market for the allocated Region and meet monthly and annual retention targets that have been set.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the logistics industry
• Skills of achieving targets and generating new leads
• Strong negotiating and selling skills
• Matric essential
• Have excellent people skills and intuitive to client’s needs.
• Experience in developing leads and researching potential clients
• Working well as part of a bigger sales team but also able to deliver and work independently.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability in giving presentations
• Valid undemdorsed Drivers Licence and own presentable vehicle
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Demonstrates advanced product knowledge
• Adhere to any and all company policies and procedures
• Prospect for new business and develop a qualified pipeline of leads and convert to actual billing sustainable clients.
• Manage client relationships, both existing and new where applicable.
• Monthly billing and financial reporting shared with the various stakeholders.
• General administrative duties – daily.
• Represent the DSV brand.
• Maintaining client data and update regularly.
• Continuous reporting on competitor and industry analysis.
• Assist in tender/proposal production and delivery. (preparation and presentation)
• Create sustainable value for customers by adopting an innovative approach to their business
• Ensure that the required monthly and accumulative targets are met.
• Implementation and communication of signed business is shared with all stakeholders.
• Management of debtor’s days of clients within the companies requirements.
• Ensure regular Inter department communication.
• Identifying cross silo solutions and work with other Department heads to ensure successful partnerships
• Ensure all client files are updated and maintained as per the company procedures and Quality Management System.
• Carry out any other duties as may be requested by Management.
• Update and maintain the internal CRM System.
• Meet the expected client call ratio KPI as indicated by your Manager.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ EUR