- Salary offer ▵ DOE
Our culture and everyday life at DHL are defined by the values we share. These values have a crucial role to play in the continued success of our business. And they help to make DHL such an inspiring and rewarding place to build your career.
At DHL, a workforce with different skills, experiences, and viewpoints comes together as one global team. Each one of us is committed to doing our best for our customers. But while we share the same mind set, we’re always keen to celebrate the unique contribution each individual brings.
We never forget it’s our people who make us who we are. So we do all we can to create an environment where each individual can shine. An environment that encourages people to stay with us and grow with us, and enables them to enjoy a rewarding, long-term career.
To be a successful Account Manager you will oversee a portfolio of assigned customers globally, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. Your responsibilities will include developing strong relationships with clients to ensure their needs are met, connecting with stakeholders and preparing sales reports..
- Develop and implement a sales plan and call cycle that incorporates initiatives for identifying and gaining new business and therefore maximising growth of existing customers to achieve individual sales targets
- Manage and develop a portfolio of prospects and existing customers through building a strong customer relationship to ensure customers’ needs are met
- Confident in actively promoting all DHL Global Match’s products and services to the market with the ability to negotiate sales
- Monitor customer performance, loyalty and satisfaction to measure success, business fluctuation and possible risks to the business
- Work closely with our internal teams and develop strong working relationships
- Negotiate effective customer SLAs and ensure they are monitored accordingly
- Organise and attend customer events when required
- Adhere to country regulations and company procedures in regards to safety and security
- Locally agree KPIs
Our Promise To You – Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Skills and Experience:
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to develop and manage relationships both new and existing
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working within Logisitics and/or Mail.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ GBP
- Job town/city ▵ Langley
- Job post code ▵ SL3 8AG