Our Account Managers are trusted, strategic partners to companies around the world. This is your chance to align with our customers to meet their supply chain and logistics needs, adding value as a trusted logistics advisor. You will manage a group of existing accounts to build strong, long-term relationships with key contacts. You’ll be empowered to manage and grow existing accounts by bringing forth new services, and expanding on existing services offered, with a focus on increasing efficiency, adding value, maximizing profitability through the account’s supply chain.
Our dynamic ACCELERATOR onboarding program will jumpstart your knowledge of C.H. Robinson and our industry, help you excel in our culture, and ensure your proficiency in our systems and processes. The first two weeks of your career will begin at our global headquarters in Minneapolis, where you’ll be immersed in an interactive and highly educational experience. You’ll then focus on learning at your local office for six months with a mix of activities, including elements to make you confident and skilled as you perform your job. You’ll come out of this experience ready to be a part of the success of C.H. Robinson. We want you to be more than a crucial element to our customers and carriers – we want you to be a high-performing member of our team.
- Develop account relationships with contacts at multiple levels within customer organizations
- Identify opportunities to further penetrate accounts by selling C.H. Robinson’s diverse portfolio of services
- Design solutions and help our customers solve their supply chain challenges
- Oversees successful completion of day to day commitments
- Collaborate with account leadership to develop pricing strategies
- Identify issues and consulting with the customer to determine best course of action and implement solutions
- Manage customer expectations through the creation and utilization of metrics
- Collaborate on creating business reviews and contribute to or lead customer meetings
- Bachelor’s degree
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Passion for sales, and a drive to succeed
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical ability
- Enthusiastic, persistent, and confident approach
- Willingness to travel, as needed
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.