Oversee and manage the smooth running of the Key Account to ensure the continued delivery of excellent service
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any / all matters specific to the client account
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationship
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives internally and externally; weekly, monthly and quarterly management meetings as per client requirements
- Assisting with high severity requests or issue escalations
- Delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Analysing and reviewing a variety of warehouse reports to improve cost, quality, efficiency, cycle counts and implementing changes as required by the client
- SOP – create, maintain and execute detailed SOP and ensuring compliance with the client principles
- Develop management reports to track KPI and adherence to set targets
- Overseeing the daily warehouse/office operations to meet required standard and deadlines
- Assisting with leading activities among various departments, such as inventory management, distribution, and quality control to implement, monitor, and update operations, processes, equipment, and related areas.
- Manage staff to include hiring, training, evaluating performance
- Monthly client invoicing using Navisphere
- Contract negotiation and review
- Passing purchase invoices
- Provide staff training in the office and warehouse when required
- Source and control temporary staff when required
- Monitor staff holidays and sickness to allow the smooth running of the operation
- Maintain ISO standards for CHR and client
- Logging issues with warehouse management system and internal IT to allow trends to be reported before they become an issue
- Oversee weekly and annual stock takes
- Ensure all aspects of Health and Safety are adhered to
- Regular carrier review meetings.
- Outstanding team leadership skills with the ability to build and develop strong teams
- Expertise to work on your own initiative to solve problems and issues according to clients needs/deadlines
- Strong negotiation skills with appropriate use of diplomacy necessary with dealing with suppliers, customers, transport carriers
- Self-driven, proactive problem solver
- Has in depth knowledge of distribution/transport industry throughout UK, Europe and worldwide
- Good understanding/experience with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Access Delta Warehouse management system and able to use all features relevant to client account from start up to automatic reporting function”
- Ensuring the whole aspect of customers returns (individual/trade) are processed in accordance with client timescales and Working Instructions.
- Ability to lead and motivate a successful team during promotional periods when the volume of B2C and B2B orders increase considerably
- Monitoring BOM / WI log to ensure the team is working in compliance with client requirements
- Purchasing consumables on behalf of client to their specifications and artwork -sourcing relevant suppliers
- Ensuring all service level targets are met and that daily logistical enquires are dealt with in a timely manner
- Co-ordinate with carriers to ensure efficient, timely and cost-effective movement of goods and materials; evaluate existing carriers and monitoring their performance
- Source suppliers for requested items; provide alternatives or substitutions when applicable
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.