Account Executive – Detroit – USA
About the role
- Promoting our high-quality transportation services that are fully supported by end-to-end supply chain solutions.
- Maintaining a consultative approach to selling our full supply chain solutions.
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline, and manage sales cycles to close new business opportunities that support our strategic growth direction.
- Manage customer relationships and deliver value through the development and presentation of structured, action-oriented business reviews.
Successful applicant will need to be
- Results driven and strive to achieve excellence – you have a growth mindset
- Takes responsibility and has a solution focus, pro-active approach
- Looking for loyalty in a company where you can develop and grow your career
- Experience in LTL Transport Operations, Development or Sales preferred
- Strong work ethic, and great communication skills and good listener
- The ability to multi-task and focus on quality along with customer service
- A great understanding of processes and supply chain needs or a strong desire and willingness to learn
- Solution focused. While we have the resources of a large business, we are nimble on our feet and flexible to develop solutions that meet the specific needs of our customers.
- Continuously challenges the way things are done and offers innovative solutions to challenges.
- An entrepreneurial drive and strong desire to build something from the ground up
- Analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
A Few of Mainfreight’s perks
- Generous salary, car allowance, fuel reimbursement, business expense reimbursement.
- Top tier benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Extensive induction training on Mainfreight systems and processes.
- Quarterly team activities, regular family events, and an Annual Sales Conference.
- Global career opportunities.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Detroit