Account Executive – Bolingbrook – USA
About the role
- Promoting our high-quality warehousing services that is fully supported by end-to-end supply chain solutions.
- Maintaining a consultative approach to selling our full supply chain solutions.
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline, and manage sales cycles to close new business opportunities that support our strategic growth direction.
- Manage customer relationships and deliver value through the development and presentation of structured, action-oriented business reviews.
About the candidate
- A great understanding of warehousing processes and supply chain needs with 3+ years of combined experience in warehousing and/or supply chain operations.
- A strong understanding of the Chicago market.
- Solution focused. While we have the resources of a large business, we are nimble on our feet and flexible to develop solutions that meet the specific needs of our customers.
- Continuously challenges the way things are done and offers innovative solutions to challenges.
- An entrepreneurial drive. We operate with a weekly branch P&L and the mindset of a small business. Individuals that are inherently enterprising will thrive in our team.
- A high level of autonomy and plenty room for personal initiatives.
- A team environment where everyone is ‘on the bus’ and pulling in the same direction.
- Support from your local Branch Manager and national leadership team.
- Quality service and top-notch customer support to help maintain newly onboarded accounts.
- Ongoing investment in training to support your professional and personal development.
- The opportunity for a financially rewarding and exciting career in a business that places a premium on its people.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Bolingbrook