- Salary Offer €85.000,00
I am working on behalf of a Top 25 Freight Forwarder, looking for self-motivated and highly ambitious Account Managers in Frankfurt, Stuttgart and Munich.
- A Freight Forwarding background is essential
- Proven business-to-business field sales experience is required
- The ability to work on your own as well as part of a team
- Natural problem solving talent, with proven project and time management skills
- The drive to thrive in a target-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills with experience of creating and delivering presentations
- You could come from a background of Outside Sales / Sales Representative / OceanFreight Sales / AirFreight Sales / Multimodal Sales / Business Development or Account Executive.
- You must have strong English AND German language skills.
- You must have knowledge of Air Freight and/or Ocean Freight AND demonstrable sales experience.
- You should have geographic and commercial knowledge of the Frankfurt or Stuttgart or Munich area.
- You will work closely with Operators to ensure the client’s logistic / forwarding requirements are planned and executed properly.
- Ideally you will be educated to Bachelors level, in business or related discipline, but this is NOT essential.
- Previous success in Sales at Ocean Freight and / or Air Freight is essential, Ideal Outside Sales.
- Account Managers are responsible for the entire sales process – that’s everything from intelligence gathering and prospecting to negotiating and managing accounts.
- You’ll spend much of your time growing new and existing business with site visits to customers, offering them a truly comprehensive service offering and logistics partnership.
- This will include preparing and presenting high impact presentations. You’ll also integrate new clients smoothly with our operations and support functions, to make sure they get the service they need.
- On top of this, you’ll provide valuable business input by analysing volumes and revenue and sharing your results.
- Sales Commission is uncapped
- While you’re getting up to speed they will guarantee 100% bonus for your first three months.
- Excellent benefits package including, company car for private use, company support for retirement plans
- Full industry leading training
- All employees have the opportunity to progress within the company.
About the company:
Our client is a leading global provider of Freight Forwarding and logistics services in more than 200 territories worldwide.
Interview and start available immediately. Please send your CV for a private discussion.
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 3-5