Are you known for managing business relationships? Are you passionate about operational procedures? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to act as a liaison between sales, operations and the customer for assigned accounts to ensure the customer’s processes and procedural requirements are implemented and that shipments are handled in accordance with established procedures, ISO operational compliance and specific customer requests.
What are you going to do?
- Manage a consistently high level of customer service for both external and internal customers.
- Develop a high level of understanding of the organization’s structure, inter-department relationships, regulatory compliance and the company’s policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with sales and operations to implement and maintain client standard operating procedures.
- Provide day to day contact with clients on operational issues.
- Coordinate customer service efforts from all offices and departments involved with assigned accounts.
- Ensure services are meeting or exceeding customer requirements and are in compliance with ISO procedures.
- Ensure that all reports are accurate and distributed on time.
- Resolve problems and recommend solutions to prevent similar occurrences.
What are we looking for?
- Education and Experience: High School Diploma or GED; Associate’s degree, preferred. Minimum two to three years related experience; Minimum one to three years industry experience, preferred.
- Skills: Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications. Accurate typing skills and/or data entry skills. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using units of U.S. currency, weight, volume and distance measurements.
- Characteristics: Ability to analyse complex problems and develops alternative solutions, exploring positions and outcomes that gain support and acceptance from all stakeholders. Ability to make customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining positive relationships. Ability to read, analyse, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
What do we have to offer?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Dallas