Customer Service Representative
Headford are pleased to be working with a forward thinking Tech company who are on a mission for transform document-drive operations in Logistics and beyond. They are combining bleeding-edge machine learning research with a zealous focus on the customer; everything they do – across their stack – is informed by real-world operational insights. Recognised for their innovative technology by the Mayor’s International Business Programmes and Innovate UK.
They are looking for a Logistics Customer Success profile to work with their growing customer set.
You’ll be responsible for helping to guide their Customs Brokerage and Freight Forwarding customer base through their account setup and growth, liaising with sales and engineering teams to intelligently optimise customer experience. You will understand their Logistics customers’ processes and needs in detail, and will help provide ongoing feedback for product development. Target outcomes of this role include ensuring our customers derive maximum value from the platform’s available features, while identifying opportunities to convert team-wide deployments to organization-wide ones.
Specifically you will :
- Be a customer champion, understand customers’ needs in-depth
- Help manage relationships with our clients
- Proactively help prioritize feature development from the customer side
- Assist in customer on-boarding and ongoing relationship management
- Express themselves with clarity and structure
- Highly organised and proactive in problem solving
- Be comfortable managing multiple streams of work and executing under pressure with a rapidly growing customer base
- Grasp technical details of our product, stack and technology (including ML)
- Maintain a “get things done” attitude with energy and empathy
Furthermore your background:
- Experience in a Logistics, Freight Forwarding ideally, and/or applied AI company
- Worked in a scaling, start-up environment before and/or are entrepreneurial
- 3+ years of related experience
Day-to-day you will:
- Help manage customer interactions and prioritize their feature requests
- Drive customer discovery together with product design
- Communicate priorities across the team and to customers
- Assist and report into Head of Customer
Salary : £45K Depending on experience
This is an exciting role for someone who enjoys solving customer problems with energy, and who is keen to gain exposure in a fast moving, highly technical and challenging environment.
Contact Michaela at Headford Group.