To transport goods to and from customers’ premises, and our central hubs, into the DX 2 Man delivery network. This role requires the ability to work to deadlines and to manage on-road routes in order to achieve time-sensitive deliveries.
- Proven track record of driving vehicles in a safe and legal manner ensuring compliance with all legal requirements
- Understand and be able to comply with driver’s hours and WTD legislation
- Understand and be able to carry out necessary vehicle checks to ensure vehicle safety and to be able to report defects correctly
- Must comply with on-site health and safety requirements
- Have the experience and knowledge to be able to divert cross country to and from the hub as and when signs, traffic or other conditions dictate
- You must hold an HGV 1/C+E Licence
- No more than 6 points on your licence and no DD/DR Code convictions
- Hold a current valid DCPC Card
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays
- Pension, Life Assurance, full uniform and other additional benefits
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and more!!