Kuehne + Nagel aims to contribute in developing the Energy industry by offering value-adding logistics solutions in all parts of the value chain. We are looking for a highly motivated customer-oriented Business Development Manager who will continue to develop our market share within the Energy Sector. As one of the leading logistics companies in the world, we take our responsibility to our customers and our world seriously. We have an industry-leading Zero Carbon Program and the voice of our customers and colleagues is important to us through our CARE program, together we create the logistics services of the future.
- Identifying and developing opportunities for new and current customer accounts
- Prepare, present and promote customer-specific solutions
- Preparation of quotations and manage contract negotiations
- Establish, develop and maintain customer relationships
- Closely cooperate with the key stakeholders to develop market shares, client loyalty and value adding solutions
- Act as industry champion within Energy Logistics and to develop KN’s market share within the industry
- Ensure high-quality standards and act according to HSEQ and compliance regulations and processes
- Ensure high-quality operations according to customer expectations
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s /master’s degree or other higher education
- Relevant experience within the supply chain, business development and/or Energy Industry proven experience in selling solutions or services to large corporate clients
- Extensive experience with project management
- An eye for business opportunities and follow through on commitments, you have a good market orientation and strong business acumen
- Confidence, gravitas and strong influencing and relationship-building skills
- Innovative, self-driven and an enabler
- Strong leadership and technical skills
- Good analytical mindset
Good Reasons to Join
Kuehne+Nagel have a strong history within the Norwegian market and continue to grow. We offer professional development opportunities and future career opportunities both nationally and internationally. You will join a company with a high level of competency, knowledge and integrity within the sector. In return, you will receive a competitive compensation package with attractive pension and insurance offerings.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.