Kuehne + Nagel is the world’s number one in sea freight – not least thanks to our reliable specialists in the field of sea freight! The complex daily handling of our logistics business is only possible because you steer it in the right direction. Thus, you are an important guarantee for the satisfaction of our customers, so that we can stay on the road to success.
Your duties and responsibilities
- Customer Service – customer advice, service and support
- Customer data management – maintenance and integration of customer data in the KN systems
- Customer implementation – recording and transferring customer requirements into the KN systems; Accompanying (first) order
- Sales support – knowledge sharing with sales; Establishing an operational customer relationship
- Order control – qualification and control of customer orders in the operational processing process
- Reporting – creating, refining and reviewing reports
- Complaint management
You should have this qualification
- Successfully completed training in the field of freight forwarding and logistics services
- First professional experience in the field of sea freight import / customs
- Routine handling of standard software (MS Office)
- good written and spoken English knowledge
- Good communication skills and self-organization
- Team and customer-oriented thinking and acting
- Flexibility and commitment
Reasons that speak for us
At Kuehne + Nagel you are always part of a committed and dynamic team – because great things can only be achieved together. Join us on our journey with the vision of making our innovative logistics solutions even better and be part of a successful and innovative company that is one of the market leaders in the industry. We offer you real professional and personal perspectives in a future-proof workplace and support you with regular training and further education. Because our success stands and falls with the people who make it possible for us – that’s why we do our best to take you on board in the long term!
About Kuehne + Nagel
With more than 78,000 employees at more than 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, Kuehne + Nagel is one of the world’s leading logistics service providers.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunities and we are also committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.