Expeditors, a major leader in the international transportation industry and listed on NASDAQ, extends its network around the world with 330 offices and more than 17,000 employees.
We offer many opportunities to dynamic and motivated candidates, who wish to evolve within a company recognized for its investment in human and technological resources.
As a Logistics Service Provider, Expeditors does more than move freight from one point to another. Our mission is to offer our customers tailor-made solutions and the information necessary to maintain their competitiveness in the management of their supply chain.
Ensure the follow-up and accuracy of the information provided to the various stakeholders in the Supply Chain while providing exceptional customer service. Position to be filled in the Order Management department (global logistics solution).
Mission and responsibility:
- Interact with clients in order to ensure the implementation of the solutions offered by Expeditors in accordance with their specifications.
- Track and control the status of our customers’ orders.
- Ensure the quality of the information made available in our systems.
- Communicate with the Expeditors network around the world, orally, in writing.
- Ensure a professional relationship with customers.
- Ensure the proper movement of goods.
- Ensure file management in compliance with local and international regulations.
- Ensure file management in accordance with the performance objectives defined by the company.
- Ensure customer invoicing.
- Manage the payment of suppliers.
- 1 to 2 years of experience would be appreciated.
- Experience in maritime import management is a plus
- Ability to learn, communicate, listen and synthesize necessary.
- Anticipation, organization and team spirit essential
- Fluent English imperative (written and oral).
- Mastery of the essential Office pack (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Salary according to profile
Restaurant vouchers – complementary health mutual insurance – Works Council