Full Job Description
There’s NEVER BEEN a better time to work at DHL
Earn up to $21.65/hr or more with generous attendance and performance bonuses!
PLUS We have a NEW $2,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
DHL Supply Chain is currently seeking associates that desire a fast-paced environment, with supportive leadership, good benefits and limitless opportunities to grow!
We offer: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, annual pay increases, shift differential, paid holidays, and paid vacation.
Come work for a dynamic international company, leader in worldwide logistics and supply chain management!
Responsible for the accurate checking or counting of all product for both inbound and outbound freight and for ensuring all product is free of damage and infestation and production code dates are properly recorded. Ensure the quantity, quality, labeling, and addressing of orders corresponds to customer specifications or other requirements.
- Count all inbound product, compare to manifest, and check all shipments for damage, infestation, and production code dates before product is stored.
- Report shortages, damages, and mis-shipments on appropriate forms and forward to appropriate party.
- Sign for inbound shipments or accept signature for outbound merchandise due to a special request.
- Check contents of outbound freight as filled and assembled by warehouse personnel.
- Compare the quantity, quality, labeling, and address with customer’s order to ensure outgoing shipments are complete and correct.
- Safely and effectively operate forklift or any other materials handling equipment as required and assist in the loading or unloading of merchandise moving into or out of the warehouse as needed.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse and conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Participate in physical inventories.
Required Education and Experience
- Must meet material handling equipment certification requirements
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- 6 months warehousing/material handling experience, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.