We take all kinds of things to all kinds of places at UPS. Whatever it is, wherever it’s going, we handle it with the care for which we’re known and trusted. All over the world. Work for us at our Leeds site and you won’t just be helping us deliver packages; you’ll be delivering our reputation.
It’ll be busy. It’ll be hard work. But you’re not afraid of either. Because you’re full of initiative and pride yourself on a job well done. As we do. You can do what’s needed quickly and accurately too, paying close attention to detail and picking up instructions with ease.
Hourly rate is £9.77
What you’ll do:
- Moving and sorting packages in a busy warehouse environment
- Working safely and accurately at speed, following instructions
- Double-check your work as you go
We are looking to fill these positions as soon as possible so please leave both your phone number and email contact details to speed up your application. Our preferred method of contact is via phone. If you only leave an email, please make sure to check your spam or junk inbox if you have not received any communication from us within a few days of your application.
What you’ll need
- Excellent communication skills, speed and accuracy
- A flexible, friendly approach with a team focus and can-do attitude
- Initiative, an eye for detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to accurately follow instructions
How we recruit
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.