Whether looking for your first job, a career change, or want to join a company that rewards strong work ethics and a desire to succeed – DHL may have your answer.
We have immediate openings for Ramp & Warehouse Agents based out of our Hub in Erlanger, Kentucky (CVG). Ramp & Warehouse Agents are a crucial component to the success of DHL’s operations. They are involved in Ramp and Sort operations at the CVG Hub; including processing time-sensitive materials for pick-up, transit, and delivery as well as sorting, loading, unloading, and material handling.
Summary of Tasks and Accountability
Perform sort, load, and unload activities and move material with speed and accuracy according to established procedures to meet deadlines for business necessity. Must also be able to work in all weather environments. Must be able to lift an average of 50 pounds on a continuous basis, up to 70 pounds occasionally without assistance.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to qualify for an airport security badge and/or Customs clearance for DHL facility access and pass a drug screen
- Ability to lift 50 lbs regularly and 70 lbs occasionally
- Ability to stand for long periods, bend, stoop and climb stairs/ladders
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Read and understand English
1st shift, 3rd shift, Full-Time, Part-Time, Weekend, and Casual shifts available.
Full time & Part time schedules qualify for benefits which include: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K, Paid Holidays, Floating Holidays, Paid Vacation & Tuition Reimbursement.