- Salary offer ▵ $75k to $125k
Branch Manager – Freight Forwarding
Salary – $75k to $125k depends on experience
Location – Los Angeles
7+ years’ experience in Branch Operations – Air/Ocean
Book of Business
We are looking for a Branch Manager with start-up experience to work for a Global/Commercial Organisation in Air/Ocean/Road.
The ideal candidate would have experience building a Branch from the ground up.
The client is air and ocean – but also with partial road (domestic), but air and ocean is the focus.
There is an opportunity to be/become a partner in the local branch. So you must be a “self-starter” and who is ready and able to build their own team successfully where you will get support from the entire network in 30 countries around the world.
The client is currently operating with 6 offices in the United States.
• 7+ years’ experience in an Air/Ocean freight forwarding environment
• 7+ years’ experience in progressively branch management roles
• Must have strong expertise and vision
• College degree in supply chain or logistics a plus
If you feel you have the above experience for this position please contact me at your earliest opportunity so I can present to you the full job specification and discuss the end client.