Responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy by verifying all inbound and outbound orders. Insure that inventory entries and adjustments are reflected accurately in the warehouse management system.
- Maintain inventory records.
- Perform daily inventory management procedures and duties.
- Coordinate physical inventory procedures and adjust system as necessary.
- Follow procedures to accurately adjust inventory for over/short, defective, and damaged product.
- Perform routine clerical assignments including filing invoices and maintaining records.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Six months warehousing and inventory experience, preferred
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program within the first 30 days of employment, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.